Beahm Designs, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://beahmdesigns.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Beahm Designs, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Beahm Designs, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Beahm Designs, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA ADDENDUM TO PRIVACY NOTICE
Last updated: 20 February 2023
This California Addendum to the Privacy Notice describes the Company’s practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information of Stakeholders who are California residents (“California Stakeholders”), describes the rights of California Stakeholders under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), and explains how California Stakeholders may contact the Company to exercise their rights, if applicable (the “Addendum”). This Addendum supplements the Company’s Privacy Notice above.
Individuals who have a disability may be able to use a screen reader or other assistive device to review the contents of this Privacy Notice. If you require additional disability assistance, please reach out to your contact person in the Company, or call the Barry-Wehmiller company that you have a relationship with (contact details listed at https://www.barrywehmiller.com/business). You might also contact us through the “Contact us section” of our website, advise of a request for disability assistance and request a call back.
- Personal Information Collected
Within the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from California Stakeholders:
- Identifiers: an individual’s name, contact details, IP address, government identifiers.
- Customer records: a signature, billing and financial information, credit card data, employment history.
- Commercial Information: records of Stakeholders, including their business and the machine/equipment/service being used.
- Internet or other similar network activity: browsing history, search history, interactions with websites, applications, or advertisements.
- Geolocation data: IP address.
- Professional or employment-related information: current or past job history.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information to “infer” characteristics as defined under the CCPA, or for any purpose other than that which is necessary to provide you with our services as specific in the CCPA.
- Sales and Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information, including within the preceding 12 months.
We may share your personal information for purposes of cross-context, targeted behavioral advertising, including with the preceding 12 months.
- Retention Periods
Personal Information will be retained in accordance with applicable records retention policies of the Company, or as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes in accordance with applicable legislation, whichever is longer. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you (for example, for as long as you are a client with us or keep using our services) and the length of time thereafter during which we may have a legitimate need to reference your personal information to address issues that may arise.
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
- Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides Consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know – In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the Company disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
- Right to Delete – You may have the right to request the Company delete your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Correct – You may have the right to request the Company to correct any inaccurate personal information we may hold about you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct inaccurate personal information, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purpose for our processing.
- Right to Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising – You may opt-out of the processing of your personal information obtained from your activities on nonaffiliated websites for the purposes of targeted advertising. To opt-out of targeted advertising, you must toggle “off” the Targeting Cookies in our center for managing consent preferences, found here: [LINK] or enable global privacy control settings on your browser. Note that this right to opt-out does not apply where we have appropriately limited our partners to be our “service providers” or “processors” as these terms are defined under the CCPA.
- Right to Non-Discrimination – We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
- California’s “Shine the Light” Law – In addition to the rights described above, California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section §1798.83) permits California residents that have an established business relationship with us to request certain information regarding our disclosure of certain types of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year.
- Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the right to opt-out of targeted advertising (or “sales” of personal information as that term is defined in state law), please visit the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” section, here [LINK] to learn more about and to exercise this right.
To exercise any of the remaining rights described above, please submit a request to us by one of the following methods:
- Via email at: email@example.com
- Via post at:
Group Data Protection Officer
8020 Forsyth Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63105
United States of America
- Changes to this Addendum
We may update this Addendum from time to time. Any changes will be posted on the applicable websites.
- Questions About This Notice
If you have any questions about this Addendum, the ways in which the Company collects and uses your information described herein and in the Privacy Notice, your choices and rights regarding such use, or if you wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post as noted above.