R&D Split Die Thermal Bonder Model 220B
Includes one set of blank dies. Each die additional die size adds $325 to price.
The unique and simple die head design of the Split Die Thermal Bonder provides a low cost, quick tool alternative to RF die bonding. The three parameter operation is easy to set-up,and simplifies system calibration and process validation.
The Split Die Thermal Bonder gives you:
- Fast, highly repeatable bonds
- Wide range of bond widths and diameters including very narrow weld profiles
- The ability to perform highly precise bonds for demanding applications such as short balloon bonds and ultra-smooth lap and butt welds
- An adjustable clamp pressure which varies the compression force on joint
- A compact design which provides you with additional work space
Vee-Guide Attachment AC 226
The AC226 gives you:
- Yield – Increased output of up to 80%
- Control – Eliminates “Operator Dependency”
- Repeatability – Fixtured, centered product positioning provides lower margin of error (defective products)
- Value – Easily attaches to existing Beahm Bonder (220B)
- Safety – Acts as Die Head Heat shield
- Interchangeable product nests
- Provides adjustments for Y and Z Axis for optimal product centering within thermal jaws AC-226
There are no reviews yet.